After a long night of building and trying to fit things into very small and cramped spaces, I have made some headway into what is really starting to look promising!
The body is still filled with holes, as I need to clear coat two more doors tomorrow, but I’ve started mounting the bits that go into the body here and there.
I still need to wait until tomorrow, as my fiancée really doesn’t like the smell of the E-6000 glue, so I have to do it outside!
I’ve got my vents and coin returns standing by, and once I’ve got my doors back home, the body will be more or less complete!
I’ll leave that as a teaser for tomorrow or the weekend, but I’ll leave you with this image before I hope to bed..