I sanded off my second foot shell today, and cut holes for the motor and drilled holes for the cables and nuts.
Second battery box has half the skin glued on and will be done tomorrow.
Didn’t have much time to do anything useful today, but I mounted the legs onto my droid after the second foot was done, and it is really starting to look decent.
Most of the time today went to cleaning up my small office, now that the major part of construction is finished..
I had to take it out for a spin in the living room again… this is such a fun build! =)
Next steps are priming and painting, but that will have to wait until I’ve cut holes in my dome!
I’ve got electronics to mount! =)