Time for another update on my BB-8!
Things have been going well, and this week I printed the last pieces for the body:
In all, that makes quite a large stack of pieces that I need to go through and sand and treat and all that..
More importantly, I started experimenting with the weathering. First take a look at my kickass weathering mount setup!
Once I had this on the inflatable ball, weathering was fun and easy. I must say this is a process I really do enjoy.
This was only a test with water colours, soon the real weathering will follow, this time with acrylics!
In addition to this milestone, I also got around to making a new PSI, since I lost my old one. Putting it all together looks really nice too!
Stay tuned… =)